1000 V isolated voltage sensor
The CDA02-1000V isolated voltage sensor can be used to measure AC or DC voltage up to ± 1000 Vpp. The input range can be adjusted. The analog output ranges from –10 V to +10 V, with a 5% accuracy and a high common-mode rejection ratio. Its design provides a high voltage isolation, up to 3000 VDCfor 1 second and 1500VAC/50Hz for 1 minute.
Due to its compact design, this sensor can be fitted and stacked in any application. It is the perfect voltage measurement solution in switched power electronics applications that require to measure isolated voltages with high common-mode components, such as renewables and motor drives.
- 1000 Vppisolated voltage measurements
- 1 second isolation: 3000 VDC
- 1 minute isolation: 1500 VAC/50 Hz
- Configurable input and output voltages
- High CMRR (Common-Mode Rejection Ratio)
- Compact design
Application and usage
- Isolated AC and DC voltage measurement with high common—mode components
- Grid connected converters
- Multi input—multi output converter systems