Motion control DSP platform
The teknoCEA DS01-CU1 is a versatile power electronics platform allowing designers to implement the most common power converter topologies in a digital control environment.
The platform includes all the necessary elements to implement power electronics closed loop systems, including converters, drives and renewable energy applications, stand-alone or grid-connected. This platform is based on the Texas Instruments TMS320F2812 DSP controller and it is the perfect tool for a wide range of users.
For students it becomes the best way to get started in power electronics; for experienced motion control designers it provides a fast and easy way to test their own control algorithms.
- TMS320F2812 DSP controller operating at 150 MHz
- Standard TI JTAG interface
- Rated Voltage: 24 V
- Rated Current: 4 A
- Brushless AC motor with incremental encoder and Hall effect sensors
- DC motor with incremental encoder
- Short-circuit protection
- Discrete three phase bridge and monolithic H-Bridge
Application and usage
- First contact with DSP programming and real implementation of real algorithms
- Education and research on motor control and communications
- Test and validation of control and communications algorithms