The DS02 family of emulators is a power electronics based platform that can emulate DC and AC generation, storage, load and grid system.
This family comprises a complete set of power emulators ready to be integrated in any research microgrid to simplify and speed-up your research.
Different devices can be managed from a unique station with the emulation control supervision software for microgrid research.This family is able to synthesize any I-V characteristic up to 400 VAC and 600 VDC with 20 kVA, 40 kVA, 60 kVA and 80 kVA power range.
It is the perfect equipment when doing research in AC and DC microgrids or testing integration of renewable energy into the grid.
- 20 kVA, 40 kVA, 60 kVA and 80 kVA output power range
- Voltage/current source behavior, -600 to 600 V, 0 to 115 A
- Specific device emulation modes (PV, grid, battery…)
- Touch screen panel for operation and configuration
- Modbus-TCP/IP interface
- Power amplifier functionality
- Time domain profile programmable through csv file
Application and usage
- Emulation of real devices
- Research on AC and DC microgrids
- Testing of renewable integration devices: PV inverter, battery inverter, wind generation,…
- General purpose testing where programmable loads are needed