SiC based 20 kVA, 800 VDC three phase voltage source converter
The teknoCEA PCO-xxT800SiC is a family of SiC based three phase power electronics platforms allowing designers to implement the most common power converter topologies in a digital control environment. Implementable configurations: AC-DC reversible active front-end or DC-DC converter.
They are the perfect devices to be used in research and development platforms since they include all the necessary hardware to implement any converter topology.
The converters are ready-to-use devices intended to speed-up your projects by their unique extra features such as isolated voltage sensors and relay outputs, resulting in the best choice for power converter applications research, simplifying the design and construction of research and development systems.
The control interface can be connected to any control platform.
- Three phase voltage source converter
- 20 kVA
- 800 VDC maximum voltage
- 64 kHz max. switching frequency
- Isolated drivers (UVLO, desaturation protection)
- Isolated current and voltage measurement
- Isolated digital I/O for external control functions
Application and usage
- AC-DC active front-end (PV inverter, active filtering, V2G applications, microgrids …)
- DC-DC converters: half bridge, H-brige, interleaved converter
- AC motor drive