2 channel IGBT/SiC MOSFET driver
The CDA04-2DXW15X is a family of two channel high frequency drivers designed to be used for high power IGBT and high frequency SiC MOSFETs.
The driver can be directly connected to SEMITRANS 62 mm and 35 mm packages.
Any topology and application can be built by combining the CDA04-2DXW15X with the CDA01-CU3 control board, also from teknoCEA.
The driver includes overcurrent semiconductor and under-voltage protection for safety.
- Frequency up to 200 kHz
- +15 V, -8 V gate voltage for 1200 V Si IGBT
- +20 V, -5 V gate voltage for 1200 V SiC MOSFET
- ±15 A peak current
- 2 W and 6 W available
- 24 V power supply
- Overcurrent and gate under-voltage protection
- LED status indications for each individual error
- One error signal to control
- Reset signal to re-enable
- 75 mm x 102 mm PCB
- Directly mounted to SEMITRANS 35 mm and 64 mm
- Directly connected to CDA01-CU3 control board
Application and usage
- High current IGBT and SiC MOSFET applications
- High efficient power electronics
- Induction heating
- Wind and solar
- Battery and EV battery chargers
- Line regenerative drives
- EV traction applications