F28M36 general purpose control board
The CDA01-CU4 is a general purpose control board based on the F28M36 Concerto microcontroller from Texas Instruments for control and automation applications, and allows you to implement complex control algorithms in any converter typology.
The Concerto family is a multicore system-on-chip microcontroller unit (MCU) with independent communication and real-time control subsystems.
The board has been designed to use all the F28M36 capabilities. It Includes all the necessary hardware for a power converter control application such as ADC, PWM, encoder, captures, DAC, communications and digital I/O. It can be programmed using CCS and a JTAG interface.
Because of its Ethernet connectivity, it can be directly used in Smart Grid applications.
This solution will speed-up your projects in the prototype designing and construction phases. Its unique included features make it the best choice in power converter applications research.
- Texas Instruments F28M36 DSP
- 24 ADC inputs (12 bit)
- 4 DAC outputs (12 bit)
- 24 PWM outputs + 12 fault inputs + 1 reset output
- Fiber optic PWM sync I/O with programmable WD
- 12 isolated digital inputs
- 12 isolated digital outputs + 4 LEDs
- Bridged and isolated CAN and RS-485
- USB, Ethernet and microSD
- RTC, EEPROM and environment temperature sensor
- Access to external peripheral interface (EPI)
- JTAG interface emulator
Application and usage
- Complex power converter control algorithms
- DC/DC interleaved or DC/AC converters
- Three phase four wire applications
- Multiphase motors
- Multilevel topologies
- PTP Ethernet converter synchronization