F28M35 general purpose control board
The CDA01-CU3 is a general purpose control board based on the F28M35 Concerto microcontroller from Texas Instruments for control and automation applications, and allows you to implement complex control algorithms in any converter typology.
The Concerto family is a multicore system-on-chip microcontroller unit (MCU) with independent communication and real-time control subsystems.
The board has been designed to use all the F28M35 capabilities. It can also be directly interfaced with up to three teknoCEA's PCO-10T800, 10 kVA three-phase power converters. For further information, refer to teknoCEA's website.
It includes all the necessary hardware, such as ADC, PWM, communications and digital I/O for powerconverter control applications. It can be programmed and real-time debugged using CCS and a JTAG interface, also included in the pack.
Because of its Ethernet connectivity, it can be directly used in Smart Grid applications.
This solution will speed-up your projects in the prototype designing and construction phases. Its unique included features make it the best choice in power converter applications research.
- Texas Instruments F28M35 DSP
- Directly connect up to three PCO-10T800 power converters
- 20 ADC inputs (12 bit)
- 4 DAC outputs (12 bit)
- 14 PWM outputs + 3 error inputs
- Fiber optic PWM sync I/O
- 8 isolated digital inputs
- 8 isolated digital outputs
- Bridged and isolated RS-485 and CAN
- USB and Ethernet ports
- RTC, EEPROM and microSD
- JTAG interface emulator
Application and usage
- Able to run complex power converter control algorithms
- Smart Grid applications
- DC/DC interleaved or DC/AC converters
- Three phase, four wire applications
- Multiphase motors
- PTP Ethernet converter synchronization