F28069 compact control board
The CDA01-CU1 is a compact and reliable control board based on the TMS320F28069 DSP from Texas Instruments.
Its small footprint and plug-in connection design make it suitable for small and compact systems. The board has been designed to control any power electronics based system, and includes all the necessary hardware for a control application: ADC, DAC, communications and digital I/O.
It I can be programmed using CCS 5 and the JTAG connector.
- DSP based system on TMS320F28069 microcontroller
- Compact design, 120 x 38 x 2 (mm)
- Micro USB connection
- On chip 12 bit Analog to Digital (A/D)
- 6 off-chip DACs
- 1 x CAN, 1 x SPI, 2 x I2C, 1 x QEP, up to 24 GPIOs
- On-board EEPROM
- Low power consumption (2 W approx.)
- Compatible with Code Composer Studio
Application and usage
- DSP control applications
- Power converter control
- High power density power converter control